Integrated Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: ICNAF) is a global wellness enterprise focused on the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of innovative and effective botanically-based consumable products. The team is comprised of dedicated scientists and product engineers who are passionate about health and creating health and lifestyle products utilizing advanced delivery systems and formulations.
The Company operational and market profile continues to move forward, and the management remains confident in its business strategy as the Canadian market enters legalization of recreational cannabis on October 17, 2018.
Fall 2018 Collaboration to Launch CBD Products in the Colorado Market: On Oct 11th, the company announced a retail-focused collaboration with New Age Farm, Inc., to deliver CBD education and innovative CBD products to the Colorado market this Fall.
Integrated Cannabis with their CBD lifestyle brand X-SPRAYS[TM] and New Age Farm with their CBD lifestyle brands Kured and Fresh Water CBD will be teaming up to sell their innovative CBD products in a new and innovative way: pop-up stores in Denver. The two companies have been working together and are ready to roll out their suite of products backed by an effort to educate and excite the public around the benefits and uses of CBD.
Our members have booked up to 800% with our recent (2018) NASDAQ and NYSE small cap alerts. We will be initiating coverage on another exciting small cap security mid-week this week (10/14/18). View our recent picks, track record, this week’s feature report and sign up for our real time mobile/text alerts here – https://tradersnewssource.com/traders-news-source-new-members/
“Between our Sprays, vapes and beverages, all infused with CBD, we will be able to offer a well-rounded variety of products that complement each other and provide health benefits for consumers. This is an excellent opportunity to combine marketing efforts and get out into the public to bring awareness and education on the benefits of CBD and the many innovative ways to deliver it”, said John Knapp, CEO of Integrated Cannabis.
Positive Results from Clinical Study of X-SPRAYS Sleep Product: October 4th, announce the successful completion and positive results of a controlled trial of its proprietary Sleep product.
The controlled 60 patient trials were completed with a renowned pain clinic in Southern California, and the results were highly favorable; resulting in an improvement in patients’ sleep patterns combined with the unexpected, but highly desirable, decrease in the level of pain.
Signs Co-Development and Marketing Agreement with a Canadian Licensed Producer, GTEC Holdings Ltd: On September 27th, the company announced the completion of a Letter Agreement to collaborate on X-SPRAYS™ products for the Canadian market with GTEC Holdings Ltd, a Canadian License Producer under Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).
The Agreement allows for the co-development and marketing of novel spray products, utilizing proprietary nanotization technology containing both Cannabidiol (CBD) and/or Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) for distribution in the Canadian medicinal and recreational markets. The companies aim to have a definitive agreement in place by October 31, 2018.
As per management, partnering with a Licensed Canadian Producer has been a significant goal of the company in order to facilitate the expansion of its product line into legal, established marketplaces. The GTEC team is an ideal partner given their status as a LP and their tenure in the cannabis industry and provide an excellent alliance for its innovative product line.
The company’s stock has unsurprisingly found enormous strength in the recent past. It has been powering due to the favorable impact of the company’s recent announcements and the growing popularity of the industry. All the above have positioned the company for the future as it continues to execute on its business expansion strategies. Considering all this, ICNAF is in an extremely favorable risk-reward position, and value investors should consider exposure in this sector as the backdrop remains exceptionally favorable.
The X-SPRAYS™ product line is packaged in precise, metered dose and convenient spray tubes including a child-resistant version, both of which easily fit into a purse or pocket and are ideal for travel. The container protects the liquid from light and air, ensuring the quality and shelf life of the ingredients.
The full product offering is listed below.
Product Name Product Description / Use
CBD Stress relief, pain management
Sleep with CBD Sleep aid, non-habit forming
Focus Mental clarity
Relief General relief
Sleep Sleep aid, non-habit forming
Energy Energy boost
Libido Aphrodisiac, enhance sexual vitality
ICNAF has a FYE of July 31 and has not yet generated revenue (as of the end of Q3)
Net loss $61,488
Cash on hand $2,696,292
Shareholder equity $3,738,746
For the nine months ended April 30,2018 the company showed a net loss of $154,042.
Cannabis Industry Overview: The legalization of an existing market is predicted to reap enormous benefits.
- As legalization continues to expand around the globe, players in the CBD sector continue to benefit by increased investors/trader’s preference.
- Market Research CIBC World Markets believes that the cannabis market will reach $6.8 billion by 2020, outpacing the spirits industry
- The overall industry is projected to generate $1 billion in EBITDA in 2020 with manufacturing companies accounting for over 85% of it and retailers accounting for the remaining 15%
- Similar to the alcoholic beverages industry, brand loyalty and repeat customers will be crucial in obtaining market share
Key risk factors and potential stock drivers:
- Cannabis is a difficult plant to grow at scale while meeting Health Canada quality standards and no LP has yet demonstrated the ability to cultivate cannabis on a large scale
- ICNAF is on the verge of seeing meaningful results from their current investments. Analysts remain hopeful that these payoffs will take shape quite soon and stay bullish about the stock price.
- ICNAF is still an early stage company and has not yet generated meaningful revenue and will likely operate at a loss as it grows its market position and seeks ways to monetize it. Therefore, its ability to maintain liquidity and financial flexibility to fund its incremental capital requirements will remain a challenge for the company.
- Notwithstanding recent positive developments, Marijuana remains illegal under federal law. It is a Schedule I controlled substance. Even in those jurisdictions in which the use of medical marijuana has been legalized at the state level, its prescription is a violation of federal law.
- On Tuesday, October 16th, 2018, ICNAF shares were at $1.35, on traded volume of 1.6 million shares exchanging hands. Market capitalization is $49.133 million. The current RSI is 67.48
- At $1.35, shares of ICNAF are trading above its 50-day moving average (MA) at $0.67 and above its 200-day moving average (MA) at $0.42
- The present support and resistance levels for the stock are at $0.9294 & $1.6794 respectively.