Mark Roberts, Senior Editor at TradersNewsSource.com recently conducted an Interview with Wayne Lloyd CEO TraceSafe Inc. (OTC: UTOLF). Mark diligently focused on questions he thought would be on the minds of most current and future shareholders.
Traders News Source: Q&A by Mark Roberts, Senior Editor Traders News Source
- What has TraceSafe been upto since last year’s success in Safety Technology? What other areas have you been exploring as a business?
- “After successfully connecting various organizations- from Fortune 500 enterprise, to large scale venues to Governments, TraceSafe has taken the learnings to leap into the future of Safe, Efficient and Sustainable enterprise environments with BLE, and Sensor technology and advanced analytics.
- In Safety- we already have industry-leading solutions in individual safety, we have taken it a step further and made entire worksites and enterprise environments more secure than ever before. We also have a Agriculture Safety and Virus Detection solution in the pipeline, in partnership with a nanotechnology innovator.
- For Efficient work environments, we have exciting connected workforce and guest experience solutions that includes wearable technology that enables in-context communication and platform that helps locate and manage assets in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Our biggest investments are going into developing our sustainability offerings that will bring large scale improvements and efficiencies in energy management and carbon footprint.”
- What is the market opportunity for the new business verticals you have been exploring in decarbonization and energy management?
- “We are on a mission to make sustainability good for our customers’ businesses along with the environment. No company across the globe will be untouched by the regulatory and business impact of climate change and we are here to take them into the future of decarbonization one step at a time.
- For context, the market for decarbonization and net-zero has witnessed a year-on-year growth of 210% in investment with US $222 billion invested between 2013 to 2021.
- Of course, IoT and sensor technology will play a critical role in this sustainability transformation at scale. The data in the value chain that will drive efficiencies in energy and carbon will be generated by hardware assisted software solutions that experts like us bring to the table.”
- How are other global markets doing? Are there new customer wins you can talk about?
- “We are making steady progress across APAC- with our new Japan office and now have also ventured into Malaysia with a new customer win in the Smart Building Space which we are very excited about.
- The new client- KL Eco City is a massive project that is spread across 25 Acres in Kuala Lumpur and we have been entrusted to execute our new Smart Building solution at the project and to create a connected ecosystem that covers commercial offices, luxury residential towers, lifestyle retail outlets and hotels catering to millions of people.”
- Can you tell us a bit more about this Smart Building solution, how will you deploy and what’s the future potential?
- “Based on our success and expertise in safety tech for thousands of people and working with sensitive data for large scale businesses, we are making natural progress on connecting large scale infrastructure.
- Almost 70% of the world’s population is expected to move to urban areas by 2050. This rapid increase in urban living and re-opening of commercial buildings post pandemic is boosting the demand for smart technology for a safe environment. Commercial and residential building facility managers need to offer a safe and sustainable environment for residents and businesses. IoT and sensor technology is the answer to this demand at scale.
- We are launching this solution in a phased manner. Phase one of SafeTown will help facility administrators and managers control their security operations through BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) devices, smart sensors and an advanced analytics dashboard.
- In its next phase we will target energy efficiency at scale to help make the buildings greener and more sustainable.
- Overall the smart building market is expected to reach almost USD $350 Billion by 2030 and we are very well positioned to take advantage of our existing and future product portfolio in this market.”
- Is it more likely for your company to develop potential applications for your technology or does it come from current or potential clients?
- “We deliver hyper customized enterprise solutions to our customers to solve their specific problems.
- Our work is driven by deep expertise and research to identify the product market fit but we are also constantly collaborating with our customers to understand their pain points and come up with innovative solutions to transform their operations.”
- TraceSafe recently announced a new US Patent and an ISO Certification. How will these two milestones impact your business?
- “The latest patent for our Position Tracking System and the (ISO) 27001 certification are great wins that will enable sustainable operations with a privacy-first approach
- As a company that processes vast amounts of data using cutting-edge technology, it was important that we built systems, processes, and tools that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- The patent and the certification helps our customers be comfortable moving forward with our solution, knowing our privacy and security practices adhere to the strictest international standards.”
- How do you see TraceSafe developing both geographically and technologically through FYE 2023?
- “Thanks to a highly efficient team spread across North America, APAC and Europe, that went above and beyond to bring home major milestones, Tracesafe is well positioned to grow not just in terms of geographies but also in terms of our vision.
- Our sustainability vertical including smart buildings and decarbonization solutions will be central to our business in the coming months. We are already progressing towards taking the products to market through some strategic partnerships and research initiatives and I am excited to share the details with you in the coming months.”
- Finally, as many of our readers haven’t followed TraceSafe, where do you think savvy investors should place their focus regarding the company as an investment?
- “It’s critical for investors to note that the future of the world’s economy will be focussed toward creating more connected and sustainable businesses and infrastructure. Technology driven data will be the catalyst of long term change and success for companies of all sizes.
- We have already proven ourselves as the technology partner of choice for Fortune 500 organizations and we will continue to build on its success by identifying gaps in operational transformation and filling those gaps with deep expertise and innovation that will drive our growth in the near future.
- For a young company, we have achieved many milestones in revenue and growth, thanks to our innovation and ability to deliver. Just as with the pandemic and safety technology in the last two years, we know where the next great opportunity is and we are ready for it.”
Mark, “Thank you for your time”
Wayne, ” Thanks for having me”
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell your information to anyone.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form on one of our social platforms. This includes your email address and or mobile phone number.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address and or mobile number.
What do we use your information for?
When we collect your email or mobile number it is used for one purpose to send you the information you requested about small cap stocks. Please read our disclaimer carefully before viewing our emails.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the information on small cap stocks that you requested.
We send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, the small cap stock reports you requested, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, your email address. We use secure third parties to send email and sms messages to you.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
Traders News Source is a wholly owned subsidiary of Traders News Source LLC, herein referred to as TNS LLC.
Our reports/releases are a commercial advertisement and are for general information purposes ONLY. We are engaged in the business of marketing and advertising companies for monetary compensation. Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. The disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our services, joining our site or our email/blog list as well as any social networking platforms we may use.
TNS LLC and its employees are not a registered investment advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever.